Centralia, Wa Climate & Temperature
- Centralia, Wa, Usa is at 47°0'N, 123°0'W, 56 m (185 ft). See map.
- Centralia, Wa has a warm mediterranean/ dry-summer subtropical climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality. Regions with this subtype of the Mediterranean climate closely resemble an oceanic climate with generally cloudier and damper conditions than typical Mediterranean climates tho they are still susceptible to fire in the warm dry summer months. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Centralia, Wa is situated in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 10.9 degrees Celsius (51.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.3 °C (25.7°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 8.2°C (46.8°F) on average falling to 1.3°C (34.3°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 15.7°C (60.3°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 4.3°C (39.7°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 24.3°C (75.8°F) and average low temperatures are 10.7°C (51.2°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 16.3°C (61.4°F) during the day and lows of 6.2°C (43.2°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1194.5 mm (47 inches) which is equivalent to 1194.5 Litres/m² (29.3 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Centralia, Wa you would come out nearest to the climate station at Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands, French Southern Lands where you would find a Tundra climate (Boreal rain forest biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Centralia, Wa, Usa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) NE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) NE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) S
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) SSE