Vs > Zigansk
Centralia, Wa vs Zigansk Climate & Distance Between
Centralia, Wa vs Chunggang, South Korea
Centralia, Wa vs Nurnberg, Germany
Centralia, Wa vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Centralia, Wa vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Zigansk vs Termoli, Italy
Zigansk vs Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa
Zigansk vs Sialkot, Pakistan
Zigansk vs Nemuro, Japan
Minginui Forest vs Edinburgh, Scotland
Tokyo vs Coimbra
Kolkata/ Calcutta vs Tallin
San Juan De Marcona vs Caravelas
- The distance between Centralia, Wa, Usa and Zigansk, Russia is approximately 6,187 km or 3,845 mi.
- To reach Centralia, Wa in this distance one would set out from Zigansk bearing 49.2° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Centralia, Wa bearing 154° or SSE .
- Centralia, Wa has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb) whereas Zigansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Centralia, Wa is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome whereas Zigansk is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 22.6 °C (40.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 40.8 °C (73.4°F) less in Centralia, Wa. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 910.2 mm (35.8 in) more which is equivalent to 910.2 l/m² (22.34 US gal/ft²) or 9,102,000 l/ha (973,064 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.6° higher in Centralia, Wa than in Zigansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Centralia, Wa relative to Zigansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigansk vs Centralia, Wa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Centralia, Wa vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Centralia, Wa vs Campobasso, Italy
Centralia, Wa vs Castlegar, Bc, Canada
Centralia, Wa vs Vardo, Finnmark, Norway
Zigansk vs Byrd, Antarctica
Zigansk vs Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand
Zigansk vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Zigansk vs Kitamiesashi, Japan
Coxim vs Chihuahua
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs London, On
Bangalore vs Newberry, Mi
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Wichita Falls, Tx
Centralia, Wa vs Zigansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Centralia, Wa
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) NE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) NE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) S
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigansk