| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Centralia, Wa in June is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 47.5mm (1.9in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 15:36 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 15:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Centralia, Wa June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Centralia, Wa, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Centralia, Wa:
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) NE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) NE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) S
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) SSE