| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Centralia, Wa in April is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 81.5mm (3.2in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Centralia, Wa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Centralia, Wa, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Centralia, Wa:
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) NE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 72.8 kms (45.2 miles) NE
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) S
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 158.7 kms (98.6 miles) SSE